Monday, October 18, 2010

lamentation of a fish~

holla,,i ate fish today!just want to brag,,hah,,


there are some things dat i want to share,,hehe,,


1st: limit ur trust...


yeah,,we never know whether that person is truthful,,we might get stabbed someday,,who know?


plus maybe they didn't even trust u at all!i learnt my mistakes,,


2nd: enjoy the class..


i think, even if we afraid or hate such kind of lesson,,try to enjoy it,,


although i'm not paying full attention at all,,just do it,,haha,,for the sake of the lecturers,,


3rd: exhibition suck...


just my own opinion,,okay,,no harm done,,most of the booth quite dull and not interesting at all,,the expression that some of them shown are not welcoming at all,,


compared to us,,we are lots more fun!haha,,credit to myself,,


4th: try to questioning & answering..


i like this class!!we called it 'pengantar pendidikan',,i think this is the time that i really be myself!


not that i'm hypocrite,,but,,i can voice out my opinion freely,,


sometimes,,it's just my stupidity,,but the lecturer is okay with that and not criticizes me badly,,


5th: who is the uncivilized people,huh?


i'm really trying hard to find out!!no answer#


music: colourful-yamaPi (old song,,hehe,,)




 *yamaPi with new look,,new hairstyle,,phew~

No comments:

Post a Comment